Thursday, November 8, 2012

ShiozaWON!


I am overwhelmed with the amount of support that I have received from each of you! This was a great victory for our community and state and I am honored to serve as our next State Senator!

NOW THE REAL WORK BEGINS!

Last night’s Presidential results further prove that now, more than ever, Utah will need a Health Care Expert in the State Legislature to help us navigate through the Affordable Care Act.

With your continued support we will make sure that common sense prevails and that the decisions that are made on a State level will benefit ALL UTAHNS!


As always, I am only a phone call away. I have been elected to represent you and the issues that our communities feel are most important. Do not hesitate to call or e-mail me if you have questions and concerns!

Thank you again for your support and hours of help!

-Brian Shiozawa
State Senator, District 8

No comments:

Post a Comment